Flatter Stomach in 24 Hours
7pm: Eat Dinner Early
Cut off food intake by 7pm or 8 pm at night, and delay breakfast a little further into the day. Make sure you have at least 12 hours between your last meal tonight and your first meal tomorrow. You’ll give your digestive system time to recover, and deflate your belly quickly.
7 am: Make a Metabolism Tea
Wake up your innards by starting the morning with a cup of ginger tea or apple cider vinegar and water. Both of these fast-friendly drinks will help improve the digestion and elimination of your food and cut unhealthy cravings for salt or sugar.
8 am: Break Your Fast with Protein
Add a morning protein shake or a breakfast of eggs and nut butter waffles. The goal: don't leave the house without first loading up on at least 15 grams of protein
11 am Eat by Your Phone
To keep your metabolism revving throughout the day, focus on small, protein- and fiber-packed snacks or small meals every 3 to 4 hours. Use your smartphone or computer to remind you of these intervals. An apple with peanut butter, some nuts and berries, hummus or yogurt all make great go-to snacks.
5 pm: Add Bacteria to Your Belly
Kefir, yogurt, kombucha and bone broth are examples of probiotic-rich foods that help you lose weight by aiding digestion. Add 2-3 servings of these foods to your weekly food plan.
Great Exercises to get rid of that Double Chin!
1. Open your mouth wide and move your lower jaw in an up and down movement as if you are trying to scoop out something with your lower jaw. You will notice your lower teeth touching your lower lip. Repeat this exercise 15 times and several times a day.
2. Raise your chin up and open and close your mouth as if you are chewing. You will feel the jaw line tightening.
3. Stand up with your head at a natural angle. Bring your lower lip up as much as possible and do this for 20 seconds. Repeat several times a day.
4. Raise your head towards the ceiling and open your mouth as wide
as you can. Now pucker your lips as much as you can and count till ten. This exercise will help you to tighten your jaw line.
5. Sit up with your back straight on a chair and slowly tilt your head as far as you can. Close your mouth as tightly as you can and stay still for around 10 to 15 seconds. You will feel your neck muscles tightening.
6. Another double chin exercise is by lying with a pillow. Now start tilting your head back stretching your neck as far as you can. This will make your chin firmer which will eventually help in making that double chin go away.
7. With the back of your hand, slowly slap underneath the chin. Start slowly and increase the pace gradually. Repeat this exercise several times a day.